When you rewrite the ‘software’ of your mind, you change the ‘printout’ of your life.
Rob Williams, originator PSYCH-K®
PSYCH-K® provides a user-friendly way to rewrite the “software” of your mind by changing beliefs that sabotage you into beliefs that support you…quickly and easily.
Our life is a reflection of our beliefs.
We don´t see the world as it is, but as we are.
These limiting beliefs affect all aspects of your life including; your relationships, self-esteem, financial prosperity, career choices, even your health and fitness.
- A non-invasive, interactive process of change.
- A process of change that allows connection with the superconscious/higher self to establish if a specific change is in our best and highest interest in line with our soul’s purpose.
- A simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self- sabotaging.
- A groundbreaking approach to facilitating changes at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- A process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking. It is especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction.
How does it work?
Life experiences often trigger a dominance of left or right brain reaction to particular situations or sets of circumstances. PSYCH-K® facilitates integration/‘cross talk’ between the hemispheres of the left and right brain, creating a whole-brained state, ideal for changing self-limiting beliefs in to more self-enhancing ones.
Book private online PSYCH-K® session:
Price: 60 EUR